DroppedAppleDroppedApple

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Bear Bear Bear Bear

Haunting and beautifully animated

Seriously, someone needs to give that bear a therapy session.

Good work, well animated, creepy without making the viewer uncomfortable and the music fitted really well.

I'm totally not sitting in a bed full of toys and more than slightly nervous right now.

The Northern Incident The Northern Incident

Shit man,

that thing after the credits made me JUMP.

I also totally didn't expect it to be furries, or for it to end sad. None-the-less, it was animated spectacularly well. It looked really professional. I think the end should have been something different, though. The furries were kind of an anti-climax.

BUT, great work, man. Keep it up! :)

Egocaptured Egocaptured

Seriously funny stuff

You guys are awesome (not pun intended ^^; ) Tom Fulp's message... I laughed so much. Anyway, great animation, great script and really well pulled off. Good work, guys. Keep it up! :)

Fig. 8 Fig. 8

Brilliant concept...

The idea behind this game, along with the artwork, is really beautiful and original. The whimsical music matches perfectly with the game's layout and the monochrome colour scheme with that colourful trail is really pleasing on the eye. However, may I suggest adding something to be able to slow the screen's movement down as well as being able to slow the bike? Although the game was initially very enjoyable as it got steadily harder, it got more and more frustrating because either the bike couldn't keep up with the screen or the screen couldn't keep up with the bike. This made it harder to navigate tricky bits and also harder to get checkpoints.
Other than those minor points I think it's a really addictive, beautifully portrayed game that I loved playing. :)

Ratchet and Clank Ratchet and Clank

THIS, good sir...

is magnificent. The lighting effects are spectacular, the feeling of movement is life-like and exciting and the detail on the machinery and weaponry is spot on. And, of course, the subject matter is one of the best platform games of all time. (:

Keep up the good work, man!